Pages

What we did with our CSA week 1

We went for a half share fruit CSA this year. Week one was last Monday, and we received two quarts of strawberries and two bunches of rhubarb.

SO WHAT DID WE DO WITH IT?

Strawberry Muffins

Added it to homemade yogurt and granola

Made strawberry rhubarb crumble

Strawberry jam (we picked extra to make this, and made 6 jars)

Added to our green smoothies

Just picked up this weeks, and we got sour cherries & raspberries. I can't wait to show you what I am doing with them! Any guesses?

2 comments:

Maura said...

love this!! I have been wanting to join one for so long but I am always worried too much food would go to waste because I'm always making the same stuff all of the time :) Can't wait o see what you do with week two.

Katie said...

Thanks Maura! Can't wait to read about your move!