Pages

Growth

Despite going from 80 degrees on Friday to snow on Monday it is Spring. As I watch our seedlings grow and thrive, I have reflected on my own growth.

Recently Wayne Dyer had a new PBS special, we had discussed how we would pledge to support a station we love and to get some fun freebies from Wayne. Our package arrived last week, and each night after we have put our little loves to bed, done our homework, cleaned up, worked out etc. We pop in a DVD to get inspired.

I feel that the reason I stopped blogging was due to struggling with being truly authentic, every time I hit publish I would wonder how my small amount of readers would judge me.  After a lot of reflection I am back and going to be 100% authentic here.
If it makes someone I know uncomfortable than so be it. I am embracing being myself and nothing more. I have really contemplated how often choices I have made in the past 10 years or so, begin with my scanning a list in my head of family, friends, and others and wondering how they will react to my choices. The more I pondered this the more insane it felt. 

Abraham Maslow said that in order to live authentically we must be INDEPENDANT OF THE GOOD OPINION OF OTHER PEOPLE.

Wow. This is really true. I also think that we should STOP having so many opinions about the people in our lives. I am so guilty of this!!! I am striving to leave this behind.

I challenge you to be a silent observer the next time you are with a group of people that begin to start judgement of others, even if they claim it is done from a place of concern. How does this make you feel? Does it give you energy, or take your energy?

Anyways, I am going to begin blogging again....for myself :-) I have lots of fun news & stories to share!

No comments: